Thursday, November 8, 2007

Move Complete

Ahhhh, the move to Indianapolis is now complete. It's been a long rough week so far...mainly due to all of the unpacking and cleaning. We have so much work to do but a limited amount of time to do it before Rob goes back to work. We do not want to spend all of our time working on the house while he is on vacation so we are trying to make a little fun time. We managed to make it to the movies earlier in the week and we visited my holy place a few times...yes, I am talking about the Wally World!

I've actually been feeling a little under the weather this week. I'm not sure if it is nerves and stress or if something is going on with me but, only time will tell! It's probably some type of chemical from all of the cleaners I have been using this week. The old bachelor pad is starting to turn into a home now! No more pool table in the middle of the living room and the road gear cases have finally gone back to their rightful owners!! Trust me folks, those two items have been a major battle for the ol' Shannie Bug to win!

No comments: