Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm Engaged!

So the time has finally come. I can tell everyone what happened during my last trip to Indianapolis. The Shannie Bug got engaged and is moving to Indianapolis in October/November!!! I'm so excited! Not only have I found my future husband; I have found my best friend and I cannot wait until we begin our lives together. I get to move to a new city and make a new start with my life. I can be whoever I want to be...I can take my time and figure out what type of job I would like take and make sure that it is really something that I will want to do. For the first time in my life I can truly say that I am happy and that I am excited about life.

I had to keep it as a secret for a bit while I worked some things out with my employers. Not that I could'nt tell everyone before, but I decided to wait and see how things played out before making the announcement. I've worked long and hard for my company and did not want to burn any bridges on my way out. I still have a couple of months left at the company and I hope they pass by quickly so I can start my new life.

1 comment:

Robere said...

That's one lucky guy!