Friday, August 24, 2007

JUSTICE!!

Call me a sinner for advocating death but this sick Fu#ker is going to get what he deserves. Now, if they would just do it soon and not allow him any appeals, the world will be a better place! I feel that any man who rapes a child and buries her alive should suffer the same fate. Unfortunately, he is going to have a painless death by injection.... I'm reminded of the movie Little Nicky with Adam Sandler...every day they bring Hitler into Satan's office and shove a different type of device up his ass. Maybe this will happen to John Couey when he reaches hell.

Now, would you like me to tell you what I really think? LOL

3 comments:

Robere said...

why not let him get assraped in prison for the next 15 years, eat crappy food and be in Gen-pop?They would make his life hell! As it stands, he gets his own cell, TV, and noone can get near him.

shanniebug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shanniebug said...

Well, that had crossed my mind but I figured I would try to keep it clean for the kiddies!