Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Howdy Folks

Well, let's see....there's not much to talk about when it comes to the old Shanniebug. My favorite word is "whatever". I use it all day everyday. I like to use the word "whatever" because it usually pisses people off; if they are pissed off then they don't want to talk to me. If they don't want to talk to me, then it means they will leave me alone and will not ask me stupid questions!! I am a very impatient person in regards to just about everything. I pray each night that God will instill kindness and patience in me and it is something that I try to work on everyday. I'm not very successful though!! Even though I sound a bit negative, I am actually very happy with my life. It is the best that it has ever been and I am finally at peace with myself. I have the love of my life, a good job (most of the time) and good health. Who could ask for more?? Well, a million dollars would help but I don't want to press my luck!!

I live in a crazy little college town that really has nothing to offer unless you're a fan of our University college teams. I no longer drink so I do not feel the need to hang out in the bars. There is really no point in going to the bars in my area unless you are a college student or a hippie anyways although there are a few little pubs that serve great food.

I have a great boyfriend that I have waited all my life to find. He lives 5.5 hours from me which has been really difficult but helps us to appreciate one another more. He and I are very much in love and are both thankful to have found one another in this crazy world of ours. We have a lot in common and get along wonderfully and I couldn't ask for a better partner. I also have a new kitty cat that I have named Boo Boo. We are still getting to know one another but it is also looking like it is going to be a great relationship as well. I'll keep you posted on the progress!