Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Truly Blessed

Great things have happened in my life this year....I feel truly blessed by the man above!

I've found happiness in my love life and am now engaged.

I excelled at the workplace and was promoted to a higher position in the company.

I gave my notice at work so that I can move to Indianapolis to be with my fiance and in return was offered a job by one of our partnering companies.

My new job will allow me to work from home and also travel the country for free. It also pays me more than I am making now and appears to offer great benefits (will know more about the health and dental benefits once I begin working)!!

1 comment:

Robere said...

I want a plasma and new guitar, and a new computer and a sportscar and a new amp and a-oh never mind, I'll have my bug!!