Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Return from Indy

Well folks, I returned home from my Indy vacation on Sunday. It was a really fantastic trip!! Even on the 4th of July when Rob had to work a gig, it was great! His mother and I hung out at the bar while he worked and the band was gracious enough to let him come up and play a song on his guitar. Boo Kitty got along fine with Rob's dog Pixel after a day or two of hissing and eventually, they both slept in bed with us. Something else happened while I was in Indy that I am not able to divuldge at this particular time, but, let me tell you....IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!! I'll share more at a later date.

I returned home on sunday night feeling a little depressed. I spent the week with Rob and then had to come home to an empty house....all that was waiting for me was my laundy! Boo Kitty was still a little drugged up from the trip so he wasn't much fun either. I've never really been a person who feels lonely when i am at home by myself. Hell, I usually prefer it!! Now that I have Rob in Indy, I find myself feeling a little more lonely every day that passes by without him....

Okay, enough of that cry baby shit. I expected to return to the office and have a ton of work and e-mails waiting for me but instead, found my desk empty and only a minimal amount of e-mails to return. I love it when other people take initiative and take care of things themselves rather than waiting for me to handle everything....it's been a nice calm quiet week so far and I'm friggin lovin it!!

2 comments:

Robere said...

you figured it out?

Robere said...

You need to tell the news!!!